Pages

Monday, October 12, 2009

Monday is 'Missing Paris Day'~Adorable Little French Girl




This Monday instead of a Paris photo, let me introduce you to The Most Adorable Little French Girl who will tell you a story. A friend forwarded this to me and I'm happy to share it with you.


Makes me miss my adorable little French Baby Girl and her stories. Wishing I'd gotten some video footage of the French songs she used to sing. Just like her mother, when she was small, she sang constantly. Every nursery rhyme and tune from preschool, every television and radio jingle, every single thing her head could remember or put to music, she sang it. In the car, in the bathtub, while getting dressed in the morning and while petting the dog.


And just as I most likely whined often enough, "Please stop making that noise", Baby Girl's brother has also stopped the 'infernal' singing.


Tres triste! So enjoy this story today because next year, she may be done telling them.


4 comments:

  1. Oh! Oh! Ooooooooooooohhhhhhh!!

    Big sigh.

    I am in love with her. And, then she said, "hippopptpotomus" or something like that. Oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh! I love it! Too adorable! (Malheureusement c'est vrai qu'ils grandissent trop vite!)

    I look at my sweet baby who's now 8 and...ahh..we have to treasure every moment. Thanks:) Have a great week Kirsten.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet....and it is true, time passes so quickly, xv.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Relyn~ 'Crocodile' used to be my favorite French word of all time but it may now be hippopotomus. Isn't she something?!

    Ms. Lucy~ Treasure every second!

    Vicki~ So true. But I'm working on that!

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Welcome!
Thanks for coming and for making your thoughts and feelings known. I appreciate all comments greatly.
Hope to see you again!
Kirsten