Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Bountiful Wishes!


Since they are now saying (as I've always said)
that gratitude is good for mind, body and soul,
Giving thanks here for:

*the many spectacular friends and family in my life,
*a wonderful and generous partner who shares my everyday world,
*the many true blessings I've been bestowed
*the gift of past, present and future
*the colors of each season
*and you!

What are you thankful for?

Wishing all of you a most bountiful Thanksgiving! 

(Photograph copyright: Kirsten Steen)

4 comments:

  1. Have a very Happy Thanksgiving, Kirsten. Not enought time today to list all of things I'm thankful for...but friendship would certainly be one of them.
    Have a grande time,
    Catherine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The meal has been eaten.
    The kitchen is clean.
    The leftovers are stashed.
    The walk has been taken.
    Everyone is happy and fed and blessed.
    Now I have the time to stop by.
    On this Thanksgiving Day, I wanted to tell you that I am thankful for you; for this blog; for our friendship. Sending you much love, Relyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am ever so grateful Kirsten, for ALL the people in my life who are connected ALL THE WAY in LIVING life to the fullest! BISOUS MON AMIE! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thankful every day for so much in my life...including all of my wonderful friends out in the world of blogging like you!
    What an amazing photo, I love the leaves changing colors....
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Welcome!
Thanks for coming and for making your thoughts and feelings known. I appreciate all comments greatly.
Hope to see you again!
Kirsten