Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

Medieval Marais~ Missing Paris Day


Some of you know that I have a deep love and draw to all things Medieval.
These are some of my favorites in Paris. 


For years we had been walking a particular path to nearby metro stops
missing these gems along our way.


And then one day we decided to try one of the packs of 
Paris City Walks cards
someone left for us 
and found these just around the corner from our usual route. 


Oh the joys of straying from the usual path! 


(Photos copyright: Kirsten Steen)

4 comments:

  1. Wow. I never did get by to the Marais district. I got close the first time. Have to go back one day and take in all the places I missed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHH! When I was in Paris, I missed this STREET! I was too busy eating bread at the corner PAUL bakery in the Marais and my husband was eating at a Jewish deli! I LOVE ALL THINGS MEDIEVAL and Paris and Tours are the best places to see!

    BONJOUR KIRSTEN! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. You like MIDIEVAL too? Nel also does. These buildings have so much history. I will have to tell her about this place when she goes on her Paris honeymoon. You have taken me on a tour with your fabulous pictures.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a delightful blog you have!

    I learned about Colony House a few years. I finally joined the Oregon Writers and hope to have my first week at Colony House soon. Thank you for the photos of it; helped me to dream!

    I'd love to go to Paris some day. Until then, I'll live vicariously through you. ~Karen

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Welcome!
Thanks for coming and for making your thoughts and feelings known. I appreciate all comments greatly.
Hope to see you again!
Kirsten