Monday, November 2, 2009

Monday is 'Missing Paris Day'~L'Amoureuse

In honor of our upcoming trip to Paris, I'm showing a whimsical little video with Carla Bruni's L'Amoureuse. I'm so behind the times. I knew that the new(ish) wife of French President Nicolas Sarkozy had been a model but was surprised to find that she is a singer as well. I know. I really should know these things.

Hope you enjoy the video as much as I did!

(P.S. To enjoy the video without interruption, go to the bottom of this blog and click the Pause button to stop the background music--which is now L'Amoureuse.)



5 comments:

Amara e Rozani Pereira said...

Hi, all good?
I love your blog! I was in love! He is very well done and super whimsical. Congratulations!
I will add in my blog.
Kisses,Rozani

vicki archer said...

I like her cd's very much too, xv.

Ms. K @ Write On Thyme said...

Thanks Rozani, All is good!

Vicki~ Lovely to see you. I'll have to try a few more of her songs. Must get caught up!

Relyn said...

What a very, very whimsical, wonderful video. This makes me happy!!

Ms. K @ Write On Thyme said...

Hi Relyn~ Me too! So glad you enjoyed it.