Pages

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Today is 11/11/11! (Again!)

Here we are again! It's 11/11/11!
Twice in one month (first time since the first decade of the 20th century)
and not again until 2018.

Has anything felt any different during the portal
between the last '11/11' day (earlier this month) and this one?
Not sure but it does feel like big changes are coming!

I did make sure to buy my lottery ticket
at exactly 11:11 today so...
I'll send a postcard from whatever island I end up on!

Still a few hours until the clock again turns 11:11 on 11/11/11.
How will you spend it?




(Postcard courtesy of The Graphics Fairy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and Welcome!
Thanks for coming and for making your thoughts and feelings known. I appreciate all comments greatly.
Hope to see you again!
Kirsten