Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

'Tis the Season~Missing Paris Day


And I am sooo ready!
I have my 'Bastille My Heart' festive red nail polish on...


...and I've been working on the old abdominal obliques 
and think I'm somewhat ready for the onslaught of Foie Gras and cheese
(although The Chef made Stifado de Boeuf this weekend and topped it off with 
cranberry pancakes for breakfast so that might have put me a little-or big- behind)!


But mostly I'm ready for my Paris family and friends
and the joys of Christmas in one of the most beautiful cities on earth. 

Anyone have any Paris photo wish lists? 
I'm in the mood for making wishes come true. 

And my best holiday wishes to everyone 
in the countdown to the New Year! 
2012~ Here we come!


(Photos copyright: Kirsten Steen)

3 comments:

  1. Kirsten!!! YOU ARE MAKING WANT TO GET ON A PLANE NOW TO PARIS!!!! Oh, are you going for Christmas???? My dream is to go to Provence during the Christmas season, but Paris would be just fine! THANK YOU FOR VISITING TODAY! My school schedule is crazy and so this morning I was unable to visit anyone...I so love blogland!

    HAVE FUN DEAREST! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, Kirsten. May all your Parisian dreams come true!
    Enjoy it all.
    Lots of love,
    Catherine xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Welcome!
Thanks for coming and for making your thoughts and feelings known. I appreciate all comments greatly.
Hope to see you again!
Kirsten