Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

Medieval Christmas~Missing Paris Day


I love the little medieval houses at the Marche de Noel in Paris. 
My sweetie bought me one several years ago which sits over the fireplace at Christmas
and on a lower shelf where I can see it all year long.
 I hung a tiny wreath ornament over it's tiny door which makes me smile, 
a dollhouse-sized wreath I stole from the tree for its perfect location.

Do you have a favorite Christmas decoration? 



(Photo copyright: Kirsten Steen
Marche de Noel at Trocadero, 16th Arr., Paris)

2 comments:

  1. GOod evening Kirsten! YOU AND I BOTH love a medieval style Christmas, but of the French sort! I am wishing you un joyeux Noël ma chère! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love those houses. I have a thing for little houses - a set of small blue and white townhouses from Holland line a shelf in my house.

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Welcome!
Thanks for coming and for making your thoughts and feelings known. I appreciate all comments greatly.
Hope to see you again!
Kirsten