Pages

Monday, July 22, 2019

Mary Magdalene Revealed


Happy MM Feast Day! 
It's July 22nd again where priests, monks and sisters 
carry Mary Magdalene's remains throughout the streets of Provence
and elsewhere to celebrate her.

And I have been waiting for this book by Meggan Watterson! 
It's one of the few books I've ever pre-ordered
so it was even more of a gift when it showed up in the mail. 
Meggan Watterson is one of the well-educated scholars I admire
on the Divine Feminine and Mary Magdalene herself. 

If you're interested in this subject, 
and you don't already follow her on FB or IG,
do so! 

To find the book on Amazon,
click HERE

And discover the Christianity the world hasn't tried yet. 



(Photo copyright: Kirsten Steen)

4 comments:

  1. Oops! I forgot to refresh! Thanks for letting us know about this book which sounds fascinating. And also, for visits to my Paris posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jeanie. And loved your Paris in black and white!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful day. I love Mary Magdalene. : )

    I hope you have sweet September days, Kirsten.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

Hello and Welcome!
Thanks for coming and for making your thoughts and feelings known. I appreciate all comments greatly.
Hope to see you again!
Kirsten